Fellowship applications are now closed.
|Applications open||24 April|
|Applications close||21 May|
|1st round offers||02 June|
|1st round confirm||12 June|
|2nd round offers||16 June|
|2nd round confirm||26 June|
Enquiries about the fellowships can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
APNIC is offering a limited number of fellowships to allow members of the Internet community in developing Asia Pacific economies to attend APNIC 28.
The fellowship program targets key personnel from organizations building or providing Internet services within developing economies; in particular, those responsible for managing Internet resources (such as IP addresses, Autonomous System numbers, and routing registry data). The fellowships are offered on an equal opportunity basis.
Selected applicants (second round)
|Aftab Ahmed Siddiqui||PK|
|Mohsin Farhan SIddiqui||PK|
Selected applicants (first round)
The successful fellowship applicants are as follows:
|Ma. Beatriz Lacsamana||PH|
|Mahmud Ehsan Ahmed||BD|
|Nataniela Amoe Rafai||FJ|
|Ng Hong Vee||MY|
Successful applicants will receive the following assistance:
- Free registration for all APNIC 28 tutorials and meeting sessions
- A daily allowance including reasonable accommodation, meal, and incidental expenses
Note: APNIC is not liable for the cost of flights and travel insurance.
The final grant size is determined according to final costs and available funding, and will be advised to the successful applicants.
APNIC selects fellows from candidates who are:
- Personnel responsible for Internet resource management
- Network engineers
- Decision-makers in government, educational, non-government, and private sectors
- Educators and trainers
- Resident in a developing Asia Pacific economy, including the Least Developed Countries (LDC), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDC) and Small Island Developing States (SIDS), as defined by the United Nations
- Able to use the experience gained from APNIC 28
Note: Previous recipients of SANOG, APRICOT, or past APNIC fellowship grants are eligible to apply however preference will be given to the new applicants first.