Member Services Lounge
Visit the APNIC Member Services Lounge to speak one-on-one with Member Services staff. Feel free to ask questions about:
- APNIC Membership
- MyAPNIC features
- Requesting Internet resources
- APNIC Whois Database
- Policy implementation
- Anything else you need to know about APNIC services
Be sure to visit the friendly APNIC staff at the Member Services Lounge during APNIC 33 at Booth 3 & 4, Conference Hall A (Monday to Thursday).
Speak to APNIC Hostmasters directly about your resource request issues and concerns, such as:
- How to request IPv4, IPv6, and AS numbers from APNIC
- How APNIC Hostmasters will evaluate your resource request
- Current policies for IP and AS number management in the APNIC region
- How to maintain and update your resource registration record in the APNIC Whois Database
Hostmaster Consultation sessions are face-to-face and held in a closed room to maintain privacy and confidentiality.